Registration for the World Banknote Summit 2018 is not yet open. Please come back later to register.
The World Banknote Summit addresses sensitive issues related to the security of banknotes. Access to the event is therefore exclusive and restricted to representatives of Central Banks, law enforcement agencies, industry suppliers, and experts in the field of banknotes.
The Organisers of the World Banknote Summit will assess all registrations. They reserve the right to reject a registration if it is deemed necessary. Should a registration be rejected, amounts transferred (excluding transfer costs) will be reimbursed to the delegate.
Registration Payment Policy
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). Invoices can be issued upon request. Access to the World Banknote Summit is only granted upon receipt of the corresponding fees in their entirety.
Cancellation Policy for Delegates
Central Banks & Government entities
- 100% refund for cancellations received prior to 24 August 2018 minus the bank transaction fee
- No refund for cancellations received after 24th August 2018
Industry suppliers (sponsoring and non-sponsoring):
- 100% refund for cancellations received 3 months before the beginning of the event minus the bank transaction fee
- 50% refund for cancellations received 1 month before the beginning of the event
- No refund for cancellations received less than 1 month before the beginning of the event.